VSCA serves, encourages, educates, supports, and inspires families in Greater Victoria who are living with children on the autism spectrum. VSCA continues to evolve and connect with the larger community.
Whether your child has been newly-diagnosed with Autism, or you’d simply like to know more about the subject or talk with other parents, the Victoria Society for Children with Autism (VSCA) is here to help.
- monthly parent support groups
- monthly social activities for families
- equipment and book lending library
- respite funding program
- connections to resources and other community organizations
- support to families after diagnosis
- monthly newsletter
Our thanks to the following organizations for their continued support:
- We acknowledge the financial assistance of the Province of BC and the Playtime Bingo Victoria
Make a donation to VSCA safely and simply by clicking on the DONATE NOW button! A tax receipt will be mailed to you automatically. Thank you for your support!
If you would like to make a donation to the Victoria Autism Awareness Walk on behalf of a particular walker or team please be sure to note their name with your online donation.